GIS promotes existing brands in new and expanding markets, widening customer bases, increasing brand awareness and generating additional selling power. Using our experience of growing companies in Europe and North America, GIS works with international companies to establish a sustainable and productive presence in new markets.
Existing clients include….
CASE STUDY: THE WEST HAM UNITED INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY
- Launched in 2006 the West Ham United International Academy has assisted with the global marketing and branding strengthening of West Ham United Football Club in North America.
- 30 Partners, 50,000+ youth soccer players in 16 US States, one Canadian Province, one Caribbean Island, Mexico and Australia.
- Partnership with the Bermudan Football Association.
- Increased web traffic to www.whufc.com 38,000+ USA visitors per month.
- The International Academy website www.westhamacademyinternational.com received over 1 million hits during July 2010 and July 2011.
- Cost Effective International Player Scouting: Former International Academy Partner Club Players, Sebastian Lletget, and Dylan Tombides signed professional contracts with West Ham United FC.
- 250+ youth players at the 2011 National Camp, directed by Tony Carr. Best players are invited to West Ham United in the Spring of 2012 for Academy experience.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.