Posted by Marketing, 7th December 2016
Global Image Sports (GIS) Announces Partnership with Georgia Soccer as an Official Soccer Tour Provider.
The partnership will see GIS working closely with Georgia Soccer members and their teams to provide both youth and adult soccer tours that deliver unique access and experiences to the extensive network of GIS professional partner clubs across the globe. GIS will also offer members additional opportunities around coaching and player development in the state.
Georgia Soccer Executive Director Greg Griffith noted that: “We are really excited about becoming partners with GIS. Being able to offer these tours to both our youth and adult members will be a unique opportunity for all who love the game. GIS offers great access to some of the best known professional clubs in the world and will provide tour participants state of the art training opportunities along with a wonderful cultural experience. We also look forward to working with GIS and its extensive professional club network to host more events in Georgia”
GIS Chief Executive Officer, James Abrahart said: “We are truly excited about this partnership with Georgia Soccer and the opportunity to offer their members wonderful life long memories through our sports tour experiences. Additionally we look forward to building on this partnership and developing some unique programs aimed at players and coaching development.”
He went on to explain, “GIS is a sports management company unlike any other. Our established relationships with a variety of professional clubs afford us access to world class training and a personable, welcoming feel to every tour we organise. Our network of contacts and years of experience means we can find the best training and teams for your group to play against as well as arranging a truly unforgettable cultural experience.”
GEORGIA SOCCER and GIS will work together to deliver the following benefits and programs to their members.
1. As Official Soccer Tour partner GIS will offer industry leading tours to Europe. GIS provides unique experiences for youth and adult teams, individual players, coaches and fans through their network of professional European clubs. GA soccer members will receive discounted rates for GIS tour offerings.
2. Coaching education seminars- GIS & GA soccer will be offering unique coach education clinics for GA soccer members in the summer of 2017.
3. International coaching trips- unparalleled behind the scenes coaching education at top European professional academies.
4. Unique reward opportunities for GA soccer players, and coaches- ie prizes/recognition.
5. Development pathways for players and coaches.
Over the next several months more information about the partnership and programs will be forthcoming. In the meantime for 2017 youth trips GEORGIA SOCCER members should contact email@example.com for information. For 2017 adult soccer tours and to register members can visit www.globalimagesports.com/services/travel-tours/adult or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.